9am - 5pm Mon-Fri / 9am - 12pm Sat

e: law@cbk.uk.com t: 01947 603391

Colin Brown & Kidson - Whitby's Local Law Firm

Complaints Procedure

If you have any concerns about our service, our work, or our charges, you should discuss these first with the individual who has day-to-day control of your matter.

If this person cannot satisfactorily address your concerns and you wish to make a complaint, please contact our Designated Complaints Handler, Michael Crossling.

You can write to him at Wellington House, 5 Wellington Road, Whitby, North Yorkshire, YO21 1BH.

Click here to download the CBK Complaints Procedure (PDF)