CBK will continue to provide support and advice to our clients throughout these unprecedented times, however we have put some measures in place for the well-being of both our staff and clients.
Please note the following:
- Our offices are now closed except to clients with pre-booked appointments. We will let you know if you are required to attend in person but all face to face appointments must be avoided where possible. If you are unsure whether you need to attend, please call to check. Our telephone number is 01947 603391.
- We are, as always, happy to speak to you over the telephone and telephone appointments can be arranged in place of face to face appointments.
- We can also accommodate video appointments via our telecoms provider’s App should you so wish. Please ask for details and we will be happy to assist.
- If you need to provide documents to us, please send these by post or deposit them through our letter box (found in the green painted door next to the newsagents). Otherwise, during office hours you can leave documents on the designated desk in our porch, following the instructions set out there.
- Where possible, we would ask that payments are made by bank transfer or by card payment over the phone.
Our staff are following the recommended hygiene procedures and distancing measures have been put in place in our reception area to provide minimal contact where possible. However we will continue to provide our usual pleasant service and are happy to assist.